Already on li.st? Open in app.
An impromptu essay in honor of someone close to me who is reaching a milestone.
- 1.Help me!I'm less than 10 yrs old and I have no idea what's going on. By the end of this I need to know how to communicate, tie my shoes, read, and ride a bike.
- 2.I see what's going on.Ignorant at the start, 'know it all' by the end. Hopefully I can temper my ego enough to be a reasonable person. I'll most likely learn to drive, seriously hurt someone emotionally, and lose my virginity in this round.
- 3.What the shit is going on?If I'm fortunate I've graduated college and taken some of the rough edges off my personality. I'm learning what my life's work will be and refining how I wish to move through the world. In many cases I've found someone to share my life with and we're now raising someone who is helpless.
Inspired by @kevgalls
- •Oyster Bar!Such a great weekend with my lady.
- •TheMOTHThe MOTH took the bait and reposted a pic I posted...so of course I re-posted that. #Winning
- •Tuckered out.Sometimes I take adoreable naps.
4/5 were really random. One just seemed like it belonged here.
- 1.#SteveLovesCarsTook a picture of this car so I could look it up later.
- 2.Good 'Times'A friend brought me a gift from India...I just played with the newspaper they wrapped it in.
- 3.He did say 'please'...Street art from an SF walkabout.