APRIL FILMS AND TV RELEASES TO BE EXCITED ABOUT
Films and TV to look forward to this month.
- •Everybody Wants Some!! (April 1)Richard Linklater's spiritual sequel to Dazed and Confused that takes place in 1980s college life.
- •Catastrophe season 2 (April 8)This already aired in the UK but will be on Amazon Prime now.
- •Sing Street (April 15)From the director of "Once", this 80s set story is about a Dublin teen starting a rock band and moving to London.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 2 (April 15—Netflix)
- •Inside Amy Schumer season 4 (April 21—Comedy Central)
- •Keanu (April 22)Key & Peele's first film together since ending their amazing sketch series is about two friends who try to rescue their kitten from drug dealers.
- •Game of Thrones season 6 (April 24—HBO)
- •Silicon Valley season 3 (April 24—HBO)
- •Veep season 5 (April 24—HBO)
- •Green Room (April 29)Jeremy Saulnier's follow-up to the pretty great "Blue Ruin" follows a punk band as they try to survive the night against murdering skinheads.
- •Team Foxcatcher (April 29—Netflix)A documentary on the story that already inspired Bennett Miller's 2014 film "Foxcatcher".