JUDD APATOW FILMS: RANKED
"I've had movies bomb with terrible reviews, I've had movies make a lot of money with terrible reviews, I've had movies get good reviews and make money. And I like it best when the movies do well and the reviewers like them. I'm not one of those people who says "I never read anything". I generally read all of it."-Judd Apatow
- •Knocked Up (2007)"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."
- •Trainwreck (2015)"I like you, Amy. You're clever but you're not too brainy. You're prettyish but you're not too gorgeous. You're approachable."
- •The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)"Hey Andy, don't let him bother you. It's okay not to have sex. Not eveybody's a pussy magnet. You, uh, what are you, 25?"
- •This is 40 (2012)"We had sex the other night. You should at least give me some credit for that."
- •Funny People (2009)"You're not funny. You look funny, but you're not funny."