MY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES RANKED
From decent to worst.
- •Freddie Mercury (of Queen)People in the bar thought I was Borat.
- •Steve Jobs (Co-founder of )iMade this costume for 8 dollars.
- •Luigi (from Super Mario Bros.)It's a classic costume but I've never had more fun on Halloween than wearing this.
- •Darth Vader (from Star Wars)My helmet looks like it melted. Everything besides the helmet was made by a 12 year old me.
- •Jon Snow (from Game of Thrones)My hair is luscious.
- •Batman (from The Dark Knight)This was a kid's costume because it was 30 dollars cheaper than an adults and it barely fit.
- •Droog (from A Clockwork Orange)*I bought all the correct items for the outfit but it still feels like it didn't completely come together. *center of picture
- •Sid Vicious (of The Sex Pistols)One of those costumes that were pretty accurate to the subject but no one "got".
- •VampireFun fact: I entered a Scariest Costume contest with this and ended up winning Cutest instead.
- •Elvis PresleyThis is the laziest attempt at Elvis My teenage self could possibly muster.
- •A Hunter (with Rabbit)The only year I didn't have a costume planned and just literally grabbed thins from around the house.
- •GreaserNothing exciting or original about it.