QUENTIN TARANTINO FILMS: RANKED
"I've had people write that I've seen too many movies. In what other art form would being an expert be considered a negative? If I were a poet, would I be criticized for knowing too much about Sappho? Or Aristotle?" -Quentin Tarantino
- •Pulp Fiction (1994)"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
- •Inglourious Basterds (2009)"You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'."
- •Kill Bill vol I & II (2003-2004)"That woman deserves her revenge and...we deserve to die."
- •Jackie Brown (1997)"What the fuck happened to you, man? Shit, your ass used to be beautiful."
- •Reservoir Dogs (1992)"Shit...You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize."
- •The Hateful Eight (2015)"When you get to hell, John, tell them Daisy sent you..."
- •Django Unchained (2012)"Hey, little troublemaker."
- •Grindhouse: Death Proof (2007)"This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat."