QUENTIN TARANTINO FILMS: RANKED
"I've had people write that I've seen too many movies. In what other art form would being an expert be considered a negative? If I were a poet, would I be criticized for knowing too much about Sappho? Or Aristotle?" -Quentin Tarantino
- 1.Pulp Fiction (1994)"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
- 2.Inglourious Basterds (2009)"You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'."
- 3.Kill Bill vol I & II (2003-2004)"That woman deserves her revenge and...we deserve to die."
- 4.Jackie Brown (1997)"What the fuck happened to you, man? Shit, your ass used to be beautiful."
- 5.Reservoir Dogs (1992)"Shit...You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize."
- 6.The Hateful Eight (2015)"When you get to hell, John, tell them Daisy sent you..."
- 7.Django Unchained (2012)"Hey, little troublemaker."
- 8.Grindhouse: Death Proof (2007)"This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat."