TOP 5 MARTIN SCORSESE FILMS
"Because of the movies I make, people get nervous, because they think of me as difficult and angry. I am difficult and angry, but they don't expect a sense of humor. And the only thing that gets me through is a sense of humor." - Martin Scorsese
- •Goodfellas (1990)"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."
- •Taxi Driver (1976)"Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man."
- •Raging Bull (1980)"You didn't get me down, Ray."
- •Casino (1995)"Listen to me very carefully. There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it. You understand?"
- •The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)"I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."