OBSERVATIONS FROM MY METRONORTH TRAIN RIDE
- •Spilled coffee on my white shirt
- •Ladies referring to White Plains as the county north of the county north of NYCWrong, wrong, wrong
- •Sometimes a 5-seater really only fits two peopleSee ladies above
- •Lady who talks on her phone loudly in the aisleTake a seat. There's tons of free seats. And spare us your phone conversation about mom's tea sets.
- •Lady who finally sits down and starts watching cooking videos. Loudly. Same lady as above.
- •Not a lot of men on this train except the conductor
- •No matter what, this is still way better than NJ Transit