David Bowie Songs
Wasn't born yet when Bowie came to earth with songs about space, but connected with his take on electronica in the late '90s. As I grew to love music from (almost) any genre or decade, naturally these included a bunch of his songs, which ran from straight out rock, to pop with an edge, to otherworldly, to catchy and political, to fun electronic.
- •'The Man Who Sold the World' (The Man Who Sold the World, 1970)
- •'Waiting for the Man' (cover, 1970)
- •'Changes' (Hunky Dory, 1971)
- •'Starman' and 'Ziggy Stardust' (The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, 1972)
- •'Let's Dance' (Let's Dance, 1983)
- •'Little Wonder' (Earthling, 1997)