THINGS ON MY BEDSIDE TABLE
Inspired by @aniko
- •A Himalayan salt lamp I bought so late at night on Amazon I fell asleep immediately after confirming my order, forgot about it, and was completely surprised (but delighted) to find on my porch when it arrived
- •A piece of brick a dazzling 5 year old gave me "to keep the evil spirits and monsters from pinching your toes"
- •A giant amethyst from a mountain man from the Ozark mountains (for general energy and lucid dreaming)
- •A photo of my high school best friend and I in shadows on my street
- •Special ephemera
- •An ugly alarm clock
- •An almost empty, old prescription cough medicine
- •Marcia Tucker's Book "A Short Life of Trouble"
- •Andy Weir's "The Martian"
- •Random old packages of incense I've never burned
- •Miscellaneous hair ties, clips, Bobby pins
- •Black sheep sleep mask
- •Glass of water