Things I've Seen in Three Hours So Far in Palermo
Just arrived at hotel, and already...
- •A nun in full habit, sitting on a white leather sofa in a first-class lounge
- •Types of cacti and yucca that I have not seen anywhere else. Well, at least not in suburban DC.
- •A post office building straight out of a Leni Riefenstahl rom-com about Mussolini.
- •A welcome buffet with six types of cornet to AND cannoli. At six a.m.
- •The gorgeous blue sea
- •The Frette store. From the bus. #restraint
- •Johnny Cammerari. #just kidding