Passing the time in the office.
You know, if you're bored.
- •Lifts.Wait in the lift and greet strangers with a hearty handshake.
- •Phone calls.Insist that the caller is on a very bad line and repeatedly ask them to speak up just to see if you can get them to shout.
- •Meetings.Instead of a laser pointer, use a machete to refer to out of reach parts if your presentation.
- •Photocopiers.Leave a sheet of paper listing your colleague's names in the photocopier. Ensure one name is crossed out.
- •Meetings pt 2."Accidentally" hand out sheets of paper titled "How I will bankrupt the company" before hurriedly collecting them in insisting to everyone that it's only a joke.
- •Boss Tennis.Play with a colleague. Rules are simple - Find a reason to have your boss contact the other player. When the boss stops and gets the player to do so, that player loses.