THE BEST VEGETARIAN TABLE SERVICE MEALS IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD PARKS
Tried and true. Wear your stretchy pants.
- •Layered ratatouille, Be Our Guest Dinner, Magic Kingdom ($18.49)We tend to leave the park to head to the monorail resorts while at Magic Kingdom because the restaurants are so much better but this meal is a good option. Also, try the grey stuff- it's delicious.
- •Lasagnes de legumes du soliel a l'huile d'olive au thym, Les Chefs de France, Epcot ($19.99)Must do every trip. So delicious. The Mac and cheese also gets rave reviews but I love this one so much I can't bear the idea of not eating it.
- •Buffet- assorted items but especially the nudel gratin, Biergarten, Epcot ($37.99)Pleasantly surprised with the options here. Great place to try new items. I left stuffed.
- •Cousin Ryan's Vegetable Lasagna, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood Studio ($17.99)Bring back the vegetarian stuffed pepper!! But this is good, too.
- •Portofino Pasta, Rainforest Cafe, Animal Kingdom ($20.99)I strongly feel that the Rainforest Cafe's at Disney are better than other restaurants elsewhere within the franchise. I prefer to avoid the chain restaurants at Disney but Animal Kingdom's vegetarian options are very disappointing overall and this dish really surprised me.