CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
- •Vests: a chronological plateau
- •From popularly bullied to just really freaking popular
- •Bangs so big call it 'half a bowl cut'
- •Ringworm: the sophomore's silver linings playbook
- •Usher. Yeah! He earned his own chapter. I would still be singing only Jim Croce if it weren't for him and Ludacris
- •The road to college soccer: Started in a small suburban village, now we're..... still playing in a small suburban village.
- •The quest for queer; A success story.