7 More Short & Silly Doctor Jokes
Here we go again! These jokes too are from my forthcoming book, Die Laughing: Killer Jokes for Newly Old Folks.
- 1.Joke #8Patient: Doctor, what are these pills for? Doctor: You have walking pneumonia. Patient: How often should I take them? Doctor: Every two miles.
- 2.Joke #9Doctor, will this ointment clear up my spots? I hope so, but I never make rash promises.
- 3.Joke #10Doctor, I think I'm invisible. Sorry,. but I can't see you now.
- 4.Joke #11Nurse, why is the doctor yelling out, "Tetanus! Measles! Rabies"? Well, he likes to call the shots.
- 5.Joke #12Doctor: I don't like how your husband looks. Patient: Neither do I, but he's good to the grandchildren.
- 6.Joke #13Doctor, I think I'm a bridge. Really? I wonder what's come over you.
- 7.Joke #14Doctor, I snore so loudly that I wake myself up. Try sleeping in another room!