Things That Are Falling Apart (Photo Edition)
Are there more things that are staying together or more that are falling apart? I'm going with 'falling apart,' and here are my pictures that prove it.
- 1.This sink is beautiful only because it is falling apart in front of a wall that is also falling apart.
- 2.That this statue is falling apart accomplishes its very purpose: to remind us that all things are ephemeral.
- 3.Broken down in a field blooming with wildflowers—like it was meant to be here.
- 4.Come to think of it, I don't see many broken forks.
- 5.You can't make an omelette without...well, you know.
- 6.The walls just peeled off off of this one.
- 7.Not really falling apart. Just wanted to see if you were still paying attention.
- 8.A broken window within a broken window. What do the theorists say about that?
- 9.This place was boarded up, falling down, and terribly smelly.
- 10.Like someone went snowshoeing on a concrete wall...and fell through.
- 11.Rust never sleeps.
- 12.This drinking fountain was condemned.
- 13.Half truths.