FEELINGS I FELT TODAY
There's way more (I'm a cancer, guys♋️) but these are the big ones.
- •HappyI got to wake up next to my boyfriend for the first time in a while. It always gives those warm and fuzzy feelings of "home"
- •Kind of bummedThe happiness lead to bummed-ness because I thought about how we won't have a place together for a while because we're students who are barely making it and we live in LA where rent is stupid.
- •GuiltWe had pizza for breakfast.
- •GoofyWe're always silly together. We talked about random childhood things and laughed a lot. I can't even remember what was so funny anymore.
- •SurprisedSomeone I went to high school got engaged. I wasn't surprised at that, I'm very happy for her but I'm just surprised that so many people my age are now taking that step or having kids. It's weird because I still feel like a kid most days. I was also surprised because I felt a weird...longing? Like, when is this butt gonna propose to me? But I snapped out of it. I have way more to worry about.
- •Happy in a musical wayI got to play my ukulele and sing. Who wouldn't love that?
- •SadI missed the X-Files because the thing I looked at said 10 PM but I failed to see the "eastern time" in fine print. So I completely missed it.
- •ExcitedI started thinking about the week I'll have. It's going to be so busy but I'm excited to learn more. I want to be the best teacher I possibly can and I'm loving student teaching so much. I'm excited to get to it every morning. After some coffee...
- •TiredI started doing my homework at like 9:30 and it drained me. Especially thinking of all I still have to do. The school stuff outside actual student teaching is a bore and if I'm going to be quite honest, I don't see how it's helpful.
- •SillyI was reading "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" because I'll be using it for a lesson on compound words this week. I like reading to the kids. Especially in charismatic ways. They're going to love it!
- •ThoughtfulReason for this list.