LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS
It's currently 12:16 am as I begin writing this. Disregard how whiny some of this may sound. I need to vent somehow!
- •David BowieI haven't felt this sad about a musician since Ray Manzarek.
- •Stomach acheThose chips were a bad idea.
- •I have to be up by 6 amI have to get my lunch for the day ready, pick an outfit, get my hair and make up together. Yet, I can't sleep.
- •Student teaching.First day. What if I'm awful at this? I've only worked with preschoolers. I feel like I've learned nothing. What if I'm not meant for this even if I've wanted this for so long? I've invested six years and the peak starts at 8:00 am. The true test. Will I be good enough?
- •Of course I will.
- •RICAI take my RICA on Saturday. I haven't studied.
- •WorkI wish I had my work schedule for the quarter already. It would ease my mind with scheduling. Plus, I'm aching to help people with their writing again.