MY DAY, LISTED.
- •I lost my glasses.
- •I couldn't control the math group in student teaching.
- •I weighed myself.
- •I deep cleaned my roomThis actually really calmed me down. Stress and sadness aren't a good mix.
- •The first time in a long while that I've felt this low.
- •Boyfriend forced me to go out.
- •As soon as I sat down in the diner, Don't Worry, Be Happy started.I nearly started crying. I take these little signs so seriously. I'm stressed out if my mind over so many things. But I just have to stay positive. No matter all the bad things that happen, a positive perspective will keep me happy and healthy.