THOUGHTS I'VE HAD DURING STUDENT TEACHING
I have three weeks left. I'm so sad.
- •I need more arms
- •I wonder if any of these kids will remember me
- •I'm so doing this wrong.Usually during math lessons
- •Wait. How many states ARE there?
- •Coffee is god's gift to teachers
- •We do this EVERYDAY?!
- •I should win an academy award for this performance.
- •Why is laminating so fun?
- •I get to color!
- •Just ignore them, maybe they'll stop asking.This has only happened like once. Don't freak out!
- •Do they know I could hear them whispering?
- •Why are kids so tall now?There's first graders that go up to my shoulder.
- •I'd get lost in this sea of 5th graders.They're taller than me.
- •I wonder if people think I'm a student here..
- •Can I stay here forever?