I'm leaving out a lot! But these artist pertain to the genre(s) I'm specifically into and would love to sound like.
- •Joni MitchellShe's probably my #1 female vocalist.
- •Grace SlickStrong. Beautiful. Vibrato. Can I just be her?
- •Mama CassSooooo smooth. Gorgeous.
- •Ann WilsonHow I wish I could wail that way. Ugh.
- •Christine McVieHer voice is so powerful to me. It's also so lovely. It melts your heart.
- •Chrissie HyndeHer voice is so strong. I don't think "girly" when I hear her, I think "this woman can kick ass if she wants to"
- •Amy WinehouseSo styled. I don't even know how to explain it. It's memorable and different.
- •Freddie MercuryThe range. That goddamn range.