10 THINGS SOUTHWEST AIRLINES COULD DO BETTER
I love to fly Southwest, it's my go-to domestic carrier yet despite challenges they get my highest praise for safety and confidence. But, even they find ways to fail.
- •1. Forgetting to turn off the fasten seat belt sign.
- •2. Allowing people to game the Early Bird seating and save seats for those who didn't want to spent the minimal cost.
- •3. Inconsistent stewarding, some strict some "whatever".
- •4. Leaving the seat belt sign lite so they can deliver the drinks without spillage, hint just pass out full cans.
- •5. The humor is sometimes just stupid, "like seat 11, 21 and 27 have only one oxygen mask". Stupid.
- •6. Exit row seating have beautiful instructions for a life raft but most of their Jets do not even have life rafts.
- •7. How nice would it be to offer passengers a daily newspaper, especially in the morning.
- •8. Please don't rush me out of the isle when boarding. Especially if I paid extra to board in A.
- •9. All flights should have 3-4 obese seats for passengers over 350 pounds. Why should obesity earn and get the open middle seat.
- •10. Help your passengers with tight connections get off first.