A MEMORY FROM EVERY STATE I'VE BEEN IN
Inspired by @LeahG
- •HawaiiMy dad rented a Dodge Omni for the 6 of us to drive the road to Hana. We never made it.
- •IndianaI-65 should be a autobahn.
- •CaliforniaLoved all the cheesy tourist stuff I did. Fisherman's Wharf, Napa Wine Train, and other stuff I can't remember because it was 20+ years ago.
- •New YorkMy first all inclusive vacation was at the Rocking Horse Ranch last year. Loved it. Kids loved it. Beautiful area.
- •TenneeseeSaw a Chihuly exhibit at a botanic garden there. He's my favorite glass artist. Would love to travel the world following his installations.
- •IllinoisBirthplace of my babies. I'm a sappy mom.
- •WisconsinThere was a radio ad that aired when I was growing up that stated behind 1 out of every 4 doors lived a person with a mental illness. As an adult, I think that number is understated.
- •MinnesotaMy friends Dalia and Alex were married there and I cried through the entire ceremony. Love them and was so happy they found each other. Plus, a cop served the beer at their reception.
- •MichiganIt's no Wisconsin.
- •IowaSo far... Plus, my least favorite sister lives there.
- •MissouriI've been to Rolla, Springfield, and Kirksville. Yep.
- •NevadaGrand Canyon was amazing.
- •PennsylvaniaBirth place. Hershey was a lot of fun and driving through the Allegheny Mountains was amazing.
- •AlabamaMy friend Gerald took me on a boat ride through the bayou. I could be a boat person if every day was that beautiful.
- •MississippiMy brother was married in Gulf Port 30 years ago. I should send them a card...