WORDS MY BELOVED CANNOT PRONOUNCE
We've been married 25 years, and I love him to death, but seriously...
- •DocumentaryMost people pronounce it docuMENtary. He pronounces it documenTAIRY.
- •ElementaryAt least he's consistent.
- •VietnameseHe pronounces it Vietmanese. Me: So are the people from Vietman? Him: of course not. They're from Vietnam. Me: Then for christsakes why don't you say it right?
- •CusterIt's General Custer. Not Custard.
- •ProteinTo him, it's two words: proat (rhymes with goat) and teen, with a discernable pause in between.
- •His boss' nameDude. She's *your boss*.