What you may be forgetting to pack for college
Especially moving in as a freshman, there are so many little things to pack and remember. Here's some help!
- •Warm, Heavy CoatNebraska weather is unpredictable at best. It's good to be prepared just in case.
- •UmbrellaAgain, the Nebraska weather can go from rain to shine in a snap. Don't get caught in a downpour with an umbrella!
- •Weekend/Duffle BagYou'll want something to carry around your possessions whether to the gym or on a trip with a friend.
- •Business SuitWith all the opportunities Creighton has, you don't want to forget a suit! You will probably need one for a dinner, meeting, or interview.
- •ChecksPayPal, quick pay, and a Debit card only get you so far. It's not a bad idea to have a few checks with you just in case.
- •Small Tool KitWhen your something break or you need a screw driver or you want to buy curtains, a tool kit will definitely help.
- •First Aid KitWhen you or a friend feels sick or had a minor accident, some band-AIDS or ibuprofen may be just what you need.
- •BatteriesAlthough many things now have chargers, you will probably want some batteries if your calculator dies, for example.
- •Command HooksWall hooks are prefect for decorations or to hang a bag or towel on the back of your door.
- •QuartersBetween laundry and vending machines and parking meters, quarters will be nice when you can't use a card.
- •Disinfecting WipesDisinfecting wipes are perfect for cleaning and keeping you healthy.
- •Shower ShoesGrab an old pair of flip flops for community showers.
- •Copies of Important DocumentaIt's a good idea to have a copy of important thing s like your insurance card, driver's liscence, bank documents, etc.