Work Quote of the Week
Andrew is the new sales rep that I work with. He's trying to learn the role and responsibilities and asks far too many questions as you'll see.
- •"Robert, if I push the red phone button, should I be able to [hangs up the Skype call]"Andrew learning Skype
- •"It doesn't matter if it's not bringing you dollars today. It's your job to keep the customer happy. They don't buy anything when they're pissed off."Vlad to Andrew - on his complaining about doing maintenance on the accounts that doesn't increase his sales.
- •"What are we doing on the call other than complaining about other people"Mark in relation to Andrew's complaining
- •Andrew: "Is that what she's saying?" Mark: "Well those are the words she wrote"
- •"Robert, I'm talking to you more than I talk to my wife!"Andrew