5 TURKEY RECIPES THAT ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD
Forget dry, tasteless turkey. Nobody needs that.
- •Glazed and Lacquered Roast TurkeyNot just glazed. Glazed and *lacquered.* http://bonap.it/EnWG7Ex
- •Gravy-Braised Turkey LegsTake the best part of the bird (the legs; duh) and braise them. http://bonap.it/CDOvsDF
- •TurkettaButterfly, stuff, and roll the turkey breast, then wrap it in bacon: Meet the Turketta http://bonap.it/2kxWEHY
- •Barbecue-Spice Brined Grilled TurkeyBarbecue spice-brined and grilled, for those of you who like *really* crispy skin http://bonap.it/J6EQ542
- •Spatchcocked TurkeyRemoving the backbone means your turkey will cook faster. It also means you get to say the word "spatchcock." http://bonap.it/yfY3Z9J