Already on li.st? Open in app.
I have noticed my biggest problem while writing...
- •I am 8 chapters into my likely 12 chapter tween book. I'm a fan of the characters, tone, message, and whatever.
- •But, I can not for the life of me, paint a picture without having a picture in front of me.
- •In one portion I needed to explain how the classrooms looked so I googled classrooms and mixed like 9 together to make one, which is fine.
Inspired by @nantea
- •Candid shot my mom took. Genuine laughing.
- •Me being the weird sister forever and always.
- •Me being the weird sister in a yellow scrunchie.This is why people should stop when they have 2 kids. You may get one of me as your third. Fair warning.
@Lisa_Fav I wish I would have taken pics
- •"How are you healing?"He asks my sister how her vagina is recovering from pushing out the baby.
- •"How did you lose the weight already?"Matt. You have met my sister once!
- •"How is your husband dealing with the change?"He means how is your husband dealing with not having sex. Trust me on this one, that's what he means.
I'm going to say a couple of things, and then a special guest wants to speak, then please join in and add your love for @lexie_elyse
- •Dearest Lexington and Concord,I always thought it would be cool to have a younger sister. I just wasn't sure where to go get one.
- •Then I joined a silly app a realized a precious teen was a thousand times cooler than me.She is you. I hope you picked up on that. I started calling you my little sis after maybe knowing you for a month or less. Then I realized everyone here had adopted you as their baby sister.
- •When I try to be hip you explain if I am way off the mark.This is your face when I make a pop culture reference probably.
Inspired by @sarahgorman via @karlalucia I am such a fan of the name Malcolm that I decided to name my yet to be conceived son Malcolm. Here's hoping he'll be Malcolm Jr😉
- •Malcolm Jamal WarnerThat's a lot of arm to not be wrapped around anyone, don't you think?
- •Malcolm XI get it, I probably won't marry this one.
- •Malcolm GladwellI would just talk facts and figures with him all the time and never be happier
- •SkeeterChubby boy Chihuahua in a bow tie with a soft coat.
- •OscarJack Russel Mix puppy. I want to adopt all 15 pounds of him today. He is the sweetest!
- •Tia, spelled like Tortilla.She is a chihuahua who wishes she was a bulldog. Her underbite and bowed legs give me life.
These are the things I have jotted down in the middle of the night to remember the next morning. Obviously this will be a running list.
- •Apparently I had deja vu within my own dream.I don't watch shows with guns, so I am not sure why I KEEP seeing automatic weapons on the streets of my dreams.
- •Dude, weird one last nightI have no idea. Her dress was like if she got gastric bypass two years ago and never had it altered. She found it to be beautiful. Can grooms miss the wedding and still have it count? Is he a writer or a musician? Wtf?!
I have dug back into this as the world begins to end. I have a new appreciation for it this time around. Here's why.
- •PatrioticI can count on one hand the number of times I have felt patriotic. This show added another opportunity. Particularly watching them sing at the white house and realizing how much I loved the story and the people.
- •Connected to historyI never learned about John Laurens in school. I barely learned about Alexander Hamilton. I was convinced that all white people in the 1700s LOVED slavery. But this guy hated it. Wtf? Why didn't they bother teaching us that? Texas hates making history anything but lily white.
- •SisterhoodAngelica Schuyler could have been taught about in school and I wouldn't have paid attention. But Hamilton casts this amazing brown skinned superhero to play her and now I feel a sisterhood with a white person in history. I feel like she was a black feminist using her privilege for good, which is what I try to do as well. I know she wasn't black for real. But I love her for being strong. I love her for being my sistah.
- •This is our last Wednesday. Our challenge ends next week. Please continue as long as you'd like after!
- •How you doing?