15 Things I'm Good At
Inspired by @joemurphy
- •SpellingWhich means there will now be a typo in this list!
- •Being Nice to my dogShe probably thinks I'm nice to everyone and I have totally fooled her! But seriously, she runs the house, and I have created a teeny tiny angel monster.
- •Making homemade bread, it's ugly but it tastes like heaven!
- •Math (particularly 4th graders' homework)
- •Dancing... Hell-er! My name is Boogie!
- •Staying still during an MRII was a vampire in another life. I love resting in coffin-like setups. Wait, are vampires alive? Did I just break the world!?! 😳😬
- •Crossing one eye only, then the other. (bonus: hideous photo included for proof!)*Sings Crazy Ex Girlfriend's song*🎶"I have friends, I definitely have friends!"🎶
- •Changing my clothes while driving. Including bra if necessary.
- •The very feminine sneeze-fart duo
- •Putting salt on food. Soy sauce if I'm being Asian.
- •Quoting Parks and Rec or The Office in the appropriate setting, when no one cares!
- •Chopping onions without crying
- •Getting marker on my hand when writing with a marker.I'm right handed, I assumed that was the follow up question.
- •Ordering Gluten Free food for my mother as if she is a toddler. She is fully capable, I am just over protective.I have sent back every salad that has a crouton on it, and do not TEST ME. This was when I sent it back at Cheesecake Factory.
- •Code switching.Example: "Hey Becky, were Ross and Rachel really on a break though? Let's go get pumpkin spice everything." vs "LaLishanda, Cookie betta not front and screw wit Lucius again, I wish she would...😒 Help me fry up this catfish."