5 words that get funnier the more you repeat them.
Thanks @mnickwrites for the request. My homie!
- •Punch.There was an episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast that I watched in the olden days, and he and his friends spent about 4 minutes only saying the word punch. The word lost all meaning and I never laughed harder.
- •Recess.I have a hint of a lisp, and this is the hardest word for me to hide the lisp. My tongue just goes limp after you say it 10 times. If you aren't sure if you have a lisp, go ahead and say recess out loud, and again, and again. If your tongue still works, congrats... No lisp!
- •Rural (Juror)Either word, yo. This is a two for one special! I can't even say it twice, but it sounds quite dumb the first time, so we can all chuckle it up 😂
- •WhoThe more you say this word, the harder it is to explain why it is spelled this way. Also, it sounds ridiculous because its like the worlds worst whistle!
- •BubblesYou have to say it about 15 times straight, but eventually you are saying Bawbles and you look like an idiot! It's a "laughing at you" not a "laughing with you" moment on this one. Bawbles! 😍