😩 Aww Man! Chuck Is Leaving Netflix November 1st
- •I started watching this goofy show last July. I was only interested in it because Zac Levi looked so much like Jim Halpert.Fun fact: The creators were fans of The Office and cast Zac Levi because they wanted someone who looked like John Krasinski. It was a short-hand for people to immediately see that the character is a good guy, and the audience should root for him.
- •I did become a bit of a shipper, I wanted Chuck and Sarah to become an item.
- •Also, I wanted to see John Casey's journey of being a hardcore NSA guy to a softie. I knew he'd eventually warm up to folks.
- •The show made me happy when I was sad.I watched the first 2 seasons when my dog was recovering from surgery and I had no idea if she was going to have to have to get a leg amputated. I so badly needed the distraction. I'm so grateful that I found one, even more grateful she healed and walks on all 4 legs now.
- •So I hate to see it go.
- •I have 3 of the 5 seasons on DVD. But taking it off Netflix means no one else will experience the show along with others around the country. It'll just become irrelevant.
- •Bye Chuck Bartowski ✌🏽️One last binge for old times sake.