Casting My Family In A Fictional Life Story
Apparently I like celeb lookalikes because this is my 13th list on such topic.
- •Middle Sister Mika - Played by Chloe Sevigny pretending to be blackI prefer the lankier Chloe of the 90s if she can work on that. Thanks.
- •Oldest Sister @graciagrapes - Akilah HughesThey look so similar sometimes we don't know which one is her. (My sister is on the left)
- •Big eared goofy stepdad - Will SmithPartially because I want to meet Will Smith
- •Evil Troll - Jenifer Lewis (even though she is great and all, she looks EXACTLY like the woman to whom my father is married)She will probably not have any lines.
- •Mom - CGI combination of Nicole Ari Parker and Edie FalcoMy mom finds herself to be far more ethnic than her actual appearance so even in a fictional casting of a fictional movie... she won't let me cast a white lady. This is my compromise. Nicole and Will would look great together though. But Edie looks a lot like my mama. Maybe I'll just go with Nicole. If mom is nice to me.
- •And now the reason I made this dumb list.
- •Dad was difficult because he has a specific look and he'll have a large role in a fictional movie. So I used a celeb lookalike generator...
- •It says Sir Mix a Lot! 😂😂😂😂It reality it would 100% be Chi McBride because his voice is very dad-like and I could imagine him grounding me. But sir mix-a-lot does not look like my dad. All black people don't look the same! It said my sisters and I all looked like Wanda Sykes. 🙄🙄🙄
- •Although if my dad was played by Sir Mix-a-lot it would be a funny meta joke every time he made us say "Yes sir"I'm 31 and I still have to say yes sir, yes ma'am. 🤷🏽♀️
- •K bye!