DNC Night Three "Don't Boo. Vote!"
Full Disclosure, my downstairs neighbor is smoking so much low quality weed that I may have a contact-high by the time POTUS is on stage.
- •"What the world needs now, is love sweet love"Beautiful song by about 400 broadway stars. I cry every time that song is sung live
- •Gabby GiffordsI missed what she said, but saw her smiling face!
- •Dr. BidenGosh I love her! I love that the doctor in this family is the mama!
- •VP Biden opens with the Violence against Women Act.I studied this in Women's History in '06 and became a huge supporter of Uncle Joe.
- •Joe Biden says his favorite word. Malarkey!He spoke for less than 20 minutes and controlled the crowd well. Fun fact: Malarkey can be spelled with or without an E. Both are correct.
- •Bloomberg made a good point for independentsPlayed the old billionaire vs billionaire game we've been waiting for. "I didn't borrow a million dollars from my dad to get started." Burn. "Richest thing about Donald Trump is his hypocrisy."
- •Tim KaineHe was just so attractive in his youth. Never underestimate the power of a sidekick. This soft spoken guy is a breath of fresh air. On twitter, Mara Wilson says "Tim Kaine is everyone's second favorite substitute Spanish teacher." Let me leave these three words to describe him: Affable as hell.
- •POTUSCrowd chants "yes we did!" First part is basically a state of the union. Democracy isn't a spectator sport. "Not sure if they had their birth certificates..." (Shade) "Show the world you still believe in this incredible journey."