Famous Christinas, Ranked
Only spelled correctly, no funny business
- •Christina PerriSame name and same age. But her music just isn't as good as her first single. She's not my favorite Christina. 🎶"No I can't take one more step towards you, 'cause all that's waiting is regret."
- •Christina MilianI liked her during "Dip it Low" era and on Grandfathered. I'm just not going to follow her career due to having the same name.
- •Christina RicciOne of my first celebrities with my name. I like her just fine, plus her head is very bobble-y. I like it. I don't feel like I know her, nor do I think she'd want to be my friend.
- •Christina HendricksFun fact! We have identical measurements. I would prefer to tape my puppies down, and she lets them get plenty of air! Maybe I'll try out a dress like this someday, it's a Christina thing!
- •Christina ApplegateNo question, I watched Married with Children solely because the daughter was played by a Christina. I am an actual fan of her work, she has her stuff together too. I just like her and I want her to succeed forever and ever. I love her.
- •Christina AguileraC'mon! You knew she'd win. This gal is full of talent, she picks herself up when she messes up. She's real, and she makes Christinas look good. I always feel like she's my own personal pop star. Her peak was in my teens and her oopsie phase was during my oopsie phase. We are a team, she just doesn't know I exist.