😘 FAMOUS PEOPLE I LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY
If they are ever in a feud, I will forever be on these people's side. In no particular order:
- •RettaShouldn't require any explanation. Retta needs to host a late night talk show. She has so many pop culture opinions that give me life!
- •Al RokerI will fight you if you talk down about Al. He is my boo!
- •POTUS + FLOTUSI have never seen them on TV without the reflexive response of "I love those two!" I feel so lucky to have experienced 8 years of loving my president and first lady. Not everyone gets that in their lifetime. (Edited because @bluepuddles was correct)
- •Ellie KemperShe really is that sweet! All the dang time. Not an act.
- •Malcolm GladwellSmartest guy on the planet. I read everything he writes and would probably freak out most if I met him more than anyone on this list (except POTUS).
- •Lupita N'yongoThere is something so special about Lupita. She seems like someone who could only exist in one's imagination. This graceful, mature, regal, humble angel on earth most definitely gets dressed by birds each morning. I wish she was famous when I was a child, black girls all deserve a Lupita to look up to.
- •Lauren GrahamSomeone listed her on "most annoying celebrities" list, and I unsubscribed from that group forum. I think her real life personality is so much like mine, and we have almost the same birthday. I just trust her to be a good person.
- •Michael B JordanHe's such a good guy. He grew up with sisters and says that's why he doesn't have a playboy reputation. He doesn't mess around and play games. Plus he gets great roles. He's so sexy that choosing his gif to attach took me much longer than the others. 😍
- •Anna KendrickReal recognize real. Sweatpants recognize sweatpants.
- •Kid CudiGuys, even Kanye admits that Cudi is one of the most talented guys in the game. Plus he was on Brooklyn 99 and Comedy Bang Bang. So he is funny, sexy, and makes good music to work out to. Team Cudi.
- •Kristen BellBeen following her career since Gracie's Choice. She's so cute and sweet. I like that she cries every time she's happy. She's crazy rich and had a wedding to Dax that cost $148. That's so cool.
- •Justin TimberlakeHe's a good guy and I love him. He has been a star since I was 11. I don't need to explain myself here.
- •People I mentioned in so many other lists that I spared you in this list:Amy Poehler, Gina Rodriguez, All the Obamas (including Bo), Tracee Ellis Ross, Rashida Jones, Olsen Twins, Lionel Richie, Nicole Richie, Craig Robinson, Adam Scott, Christina Aguilera.