Good Memories from 2016
Inspired by a lot of people who did 12 memories. I'm just not positive I have 12. But obviously this list wasn't my original idea. Credit: Someone!
- 1.The "crazy face" pictureMy sister's bridal shower. Her bridesmaids are all very much concerned about what other people think and they are bad at having fun. This crazy face picture cracks me up because I look like an actual idiot and they are just titling their heads 10° more than in the pretty picture. I love NOT being like her friends.
- 2.My surprise party (and profile picture!) at my favorite 5 star restaurant: OGMy best frenemy is sitting next to me and it seems like every time I look good in a picture she looks bad. Vice versa. We aren't actually friends at all, I have no clue who invited her. But I got minestrone!
- 3.Bridesmaids not BestiesThis was the bachelorette party in Mexico. My sister's pretty friends and me, hiding behind their abs. One of them decided the theme of the trip was "bridesmaids not besties" and I was very much on board since they are not my kind of people. This was the single hour I got to tan during the entire vacation.
- 4.Gracia!!!!!Don't call it a comeback. This is the first time I saw @graciagrapes in 9 or 10 years. The hole in my heart was filled instantly. Never leave me again!
- 5.Not because I was featured, but because I loved the USA women's gymnasts!It was just this beautiful thing we could focus on in the midst of the yuckiest election season of my lifetime. 👑 Real Life Disney Princesses
- 6.We're sisters! Big three!First came Gracia and Dad say weee, then came Mika and Mom said yipee, last came Boogie and I said Big Three! (Lol, I have no idea)
- 7.Care package shopping with @karlaluciaNo explanation needed why this is a good memory.
- 8.Saving the world with @bsizzle33Please see explanation above.
- 9.Found this long lost photo when I was in Austin last week. I was such a lady when I read my books.This is a memory of a memory. Mem-ception.