Inspired by @elmospimpingme
- •I'm thankful for my Sisterhood of the Worldwide Li.sters.Sisters helping sisters, yo! Shout out to Canada, UK, Germany (my actual sis.ter), France, New Zealand, Mexico, and Australian listers I've connected with. Y'all know who you are!
- •I'm thankful for my raise at work.I mean, they still don't call me by my name at work, but at least I can afford Bounty paper towels now. Only been there 3 years 😒
- •I'm thankful for Secret Santa via @DawnCloudEverything holiday related has stressed me out EXCEPT Secret Santa. I'm forever grateful that I could focus on something that comes with zero drama or complicated family dynamics.
- •I'm thankful for my mom and step dadI leave for Vancouver a week from today and they are watching my dog and keeping her happy and safe.
- •I'm thankful for my dadGot to hang with him without my sister, and without his wife. It's fun when it's just us two.
- •I'm thankful for everyone who is respecting my media blackout 🙈I have not seen the news, or really anything since November 8th, and everyone who knows this has respected my wishes.
- •I'm thankful for my in-person listers. Our "writing group" is going so well.
- •I'm thankful for Trader Joes for stocking so many weird ingredients that I want/need.
- •I'm thankful for the one Property Brother onlyMedia blackout leads to a ton of HGTV watching. I realized that in every duo I am the one who does more than my share of work, so I can't relate to the slacker twin.
- •I'm grateful for popcorn and muddy buddies. Because those have been my meals for the last 3 days.
- •I'm grateful for this perfect tea cup from my cousin.Lionel + Tea = Life
- •Last but not least, I'm grateful for my church.Because there are a lot of handsome men there and I'm not getting any younger. I'm joking, but also super serious. I should just buy a wedding dress now, that won't scare them off, right? 😂