How Hillary Clinton Got My Vote
It's not the way she would have guessed!
- •I'm not new to the Hillary bandwagon
- •In 2007, I was all in for her presidential campaign.
- •I even got this shirt at Christmas that says "Hillary for President 2008"All of us cousins got one and I realized I was the only one in my family who hadn't converted to Obama.
- •But Barack was too special.I saw him at a rally in February and just completely forgot about Hillary in that hour.
- •I voted for him, but she was still my girlShe was my second favorite person in all of politics. She was just running against my first favorite!
- •Sorry, let me back up.
- •Hillary became my favorite even before she was running in '08.
- •Since I'm such a cool kid, I only asked for books for Christmas in high school
- •My senior year I asked for Bill Clinton's memoir
- •I opened to the pictures and saw standard stuff about Bill's youth and early career.
- •But then I saw this picture from his time at YaleExcuse the picture quality, these are taken from my book.
- •Bill's on the far right with his little Alabama AfroHe's such a cutie pie!
- •But move two people to the left
- •And look at young HRC!
- •Guys! She looks so much different than this girl now.But for some reason, seeing this picture gave me a glimpse inside her.
- •I just love the hippie chick at Yale with gigantic glassesShe's still that girl. Only better.
- •That's all. I don't only like my politicians when it's cool.For the record, it's fine if you do.