How I Know Something Is Off
- •I'm craving salad
- •Remember that time Lorelai was craving an apple?Well, I'm not pregnant! But neither was she, it was just such an off-brand craving she knew something wasn't right.
- •Now I get to peel back layers until I figure out why the heck I am craving a gosh darn salad.
- •In the meantime, I suppose I'll indulge. Where do people even get good salads? The grocery store?
- •I wonder if just a plate of cucumbers will count. I know how to prepare those!
- •Update: I'm eating a saladTurns out they sell them everywhere!