How To Woo Me
Inspired by @ChrisK
- 1.Compliment anything other than my eyes.
- 2.Never ever touch my fries.
- 3.Be tolerant. Particularly of homeless people, I'm not sure why, but I feel very connected to the homeless. Treat them well.Maybe not when they pour your change back in your car though 😁
- 4.Be honest, tell me what you actually like, not what you think I'll like.
- 5.Know how to fix my car, and don't act shocked that I already fixed it while waiting for you to come help. I'm an independent woman.
- 6.Educate me on a subject without talking down to me. Allow me to do the same for you.
- 7.Appreciate gifts. I will give them often, I will always pour my heart into them. Don't regift them.
- 8.Surprise me with your brain. Never limit your knowledge.
- 9.Have your own life, let me have mine. Keep your hobbies, I'll keep mine. They can intersect as needed. Have fun!
- 10.Tell your mom and friends that I exist. I won't do this until you do.