I'd Live Here 📽
Inspired by @stephani
- •Only one house in every movie I have ever seen has stuck with me as a place I'd like to live.
- •It's Miss Honey's cottage in Matilda.This tiny house (not the trendy TinyHouse™ stuff on TV these days) always seemed so homey and cozy. If I remember the movie right, being put in a small house was supposed to be punishment, but it's just so lovely.
- •I feel that Matilda is safe the minute she goes inside this place. Hot tea never hurts either.
- •I'm not even sure if this is a shot from the cottage or not, I haven't seen this movie in 15 years or more.
- •But I'll never forget how much I wanted my future home to be like Miss Honey's.Size ain't nothing but square footage.
- •Every time I used to play the board game Life, I would try to get the cottage house while other people wanted the mansions.