If I had access to a time machine I would ...
Thanks @mnickwrites I was actually having list block!
- •See the "I Have A Dream" speech live, and compare it with the 2008 Inauguration.See how far we really came, and if one group was more optimistic than the other.
- •Find a way to keep my dad from ever meeting his new wife[actual photo👆🏽] I would happily eat something I'm allergic to a couple minutes before that blind date so he's forced to take me to the emergency room. @graciagrapes could work on keeping that woman from rescheduling. Maybe by disconnecting her phone or changing it in his phone book.
- •Buy a ton of land in Austin, TexasAnything near the lake, I'm buying. But I want my 2016 money and I'll buy this like the day Texas stops being Mexico.
- •Go hang with my grandma and ask her to stop having babies with so many different men.None of my mom's siblings know who is a whole/half/step sibling. Betty Jean needed to keep it together. But I guess that would mess up the space time continuum. So I'd just get her to stop smoking so she would be around after my 2nd birthday so she could explain her "ways" once I was old enough.
- •Fangirl over Harriet TubmanI know, she'd be all exhausted and stuff, but I would have so much to talk about with her! I'd also help. This is a time my peach skin would come in handy. I could do the overground portion of the railroad. I just need a bonnet to hide my hair, because it shows the truth.
- •Meet Jesus and ask him if he'd vote TrumpKidding! I'd meet Jesus so we can all know for sure that he's quite tan. Plus we could just chat about being 30 somethings who hang with outsiders.
- •Go all the way back to 2005 and watch The Office in real time.Just make a lot of products that are The Office brand. Maybe create an app about like making lists or something and introduce it to people who watched the show first. Office fans have the best sense of humor.
- •Go to high school and skinny dip a lotOnly if I get my high school body back. I never skinny dipped in my prime and I really think the moment has passed me by 😢
- •See Jackson 5!This would be so worth it! I really wish I was there for the 60s, and 70s. I could wear a fro too!