Ingredients In My Cabinet That Made My Mother Call Me Weird
My mom unpacked my spice and sauce cabinet and she says I am not normal. Here's what I keep on hand
- •Hoisin SauceTry making good lettuce wraps without this!
- •TamariIt's just way better than soy sauce
- •Coconut AminosWhen you want sweet soy sauce without sugar or soy. Plus I needed it for Whole30
- •Tapioca Flour
- •Xanthan GumI have this so I can make her gluten free rolls on thanksgiving
- •Nutritional YeastIt's good on popcorn and it has protein.
- •SrirachaI'm a millennial. This is basic.
- •Garlic Chili PasteMakes everything better.
- •Pea Protein PowderThis exact brand! For smoothies
- •Hemp ProteinFor when I want my smoothies to keep me from passing a drug test.
- •Coconut CreamThis stays in the fridge anyways, ma!
- •And Everything Bagel Seasoning
- •This is the woman who boiled carrots from her garden before blending them to feed me instead of buying baby food. This is the woman who used cloth diapers for me to save the world.
- •I'm weird because she's weird!It's cool to be weird. Right?
- •Oh, and of course Maca!She thinks I'm on hardcore drugs
- •MirinRice seasoning. It's hard to explain, but no good homemade ramen can exist without it.