Insignificant times I assume God intervened
I overestimate our relationship
- •Shuffle plays the exact song I wanted to hearI feel like I want to hear "Forgot about Dre," but we'll just let shuffle decide. Yessss
- •I get all green lights in a hurry
- •I get all red lights when I need to enter an address in my gps
- •I get the exact amount of stamps and envelopesWithout counting!
- •A front row parking spot
- •I visit Dad the exact time that my step mom won't be homeHe thinks it's rude to ask, so I play roulette hoping she won't be there when I wanna hang.
- •My donut shop has ONE strawberry cronut leftAnd no one in front of me orders it.
- •I answer the phone at work like an idiot and it ends up being a telemarketer
- •All my groceries fit in the amount of bags I brought to the storeThis is also a great way to budget. Get one bag worth of food. Don't buy diamonds or printer ink and you can save money. Although, I rarely buy paper towels since they throw off the system