It's Wednesday! Let's Check Ourselves Before We Wreck Ourselves
Cool, my list crashed and deleted itself. CC: @listbot it crashed with two photos and two gifs.
- •I didn't hear from a lot of you last week, so I need to hear from basically everyone!
- •Original goals for reminders:
- •Need some slow cooker recipes?
- •Or some meal planning help?
- •Skinnytaste.com is the answer!Those of you who don't want to change your diet or lose weight, don't overlook this website! Planned meals and slow cooking will buy you time and reduce your stress. No one said they wanted MORE stress in their lives.
- •So, how did I do? Well, I'm now on day 16 of an on and off fever and have eaten basically soup, nyquil, and crackers for the entire challenge.My mental health has been my focus though, and that is going swell so far.
- •Lex, this does always work!
- •It's your turn. Share with us! Especially if you have found a great website or resource for your goal.
- •Yo i upped my self care game this week: How I'm taking care of myself this weekAlso I made a very good pancetta & kale over pasta thing and I'm having a nice Asian stir fry tonight. Working on upping my calcium so I bought some sardines too heheSuggested by @aliciamcelhaney
- •I'm sick too! And it's raining over here, but I've still gone out for walks whenever the rain stops for a bit! And I slow cooked some chicken in a ranch sauce this week - A!I'll definitely check out that link though~*~Suggested by @billnye
- •I'm still terrible at postal mail! Ugh.Suggested by @PeteOnEarth
- •Thank you for the Skinnytaste rec, I definitely need that right now! This week I've been to the gym Monday and Tuesday and have plans to go Thursday and Friday! I've also been really good on the packed lunches, made Thai curry and rice which lasted me through Monday to Wed! ☺️Suggested by @reallybadtiming
- •@Boogie water has never been a problem for me. Water is my favourite drink and essentially all I drink with exception to one coffee/tea first thing. I probably drink 60-80oz of water a day!!Suggested by @jennifer1482
- •Definitely fell off the reading train the past two weeks...thanks for reminding me, it's time to start trying again!!Suggested by @KM6
- •I am wrecking myself. I'm eating all the bread. Help!Counting calories again starting today.Suggested by @ashleyanwiler
- •Still eating chocolate and despite missing workouts due to illness, I'm down about 10lbs in a month! This is the first time I feel as if I will not self-destruct.Suggested by @MaddyandOwensMom
- •It wasn't my finest weekI'll start over this week and make better choicesSuggested by @karlalucia