LONELY ISLAND SONGS THAT HAVE BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD THIS WEEK
My insomnia brain LOVES the Lonely Island, even if I know one phrase from each song. I'll sing it in my head at 3am.
- •Mother lover"To me you're like a brother, so be my mother lover"
- •3 way (feat Gaga)"Roll up to the crib with some Bartles and James. I'm on the bus with the Alizé"
- •Spell it outThat may or may not be the name of the song. But Andy Samberg spells out his very long nickname. "They call me T-H-A-T H-A-S S-E-X W-I-T-H..." I forget the rest.
- •Meet the bandAgain, no clue of the title. They list like 16 members of Lonely Island, and for some reason Rod Stewart. "I'm Piccolo Pete and a part of the crew. You know that it's me from the sound of my flute"
- •I just had sex (feat Akon)This is the reason I downloaded all of their dang songs. Julianne Hough used this song on Lip Sync battle last year and it rehooked me to TLI. "A woman let me put my penis inside of her. I wanna tell the world"
- •Sax ManSounds like Jack Black on here. There is this terrible sax player who may just be playing a kazoo. "Sorry sax man that's my fault I put you on the spot. This next one's gonna be hot. Take it sax man!"
- •Turtleneck and Chain (feat Snoop)"My turtleneck fat and my chain so thin, and i'm sippin light beer with my crew right here."
- •The Creep (feat Nikki Minaj)"Now pull ya waistband up like you expectin a flood" "little did they know that for me they were modeling"
- •Control your mindsThey boss everyone around on the dance floor just to see how much people will follow if the beat is good enough. "Make your butt look flat, make that shit flat. Use the art of perspective or hide it in a hat!"