Memoir Titles 📂
Super old draft
- •Never a Bridesmaid, Never a BrideI was told this sounded depressing. I just thought it was funny, and true!
- •SideKickAssI have a sidekick personality, but I'm awesome. I'm just supportive and a good listener. Narcissists are drawn to me.
- •Just CuzThis would focus on my childhood with my sisters and cousins. We tried to have a girl group called Just Cuz. Could have been big if any of us could sing more than the Waiting to Exhale soundtrack.
- •The Fat FriendTo be honest, this one is a pilot script. It's not about being actually obese, it's being treated like the "other" in your own group of friends. I wrote it 2 years before the Duff movie came out.
- •We Promise...Depressing story of my actual depression associated with (cliché coming) my parent's divorce. They made a big deal about "promising" to never get divorced. And breaking the promise pissed me off more than having two houses.
- •Love You MoreMy mom always says "love you more" so this would focus on me and my bff mom.
- •Like a Fine Wino (I get better with time)Ugly duckling story about aging gracefully. I scrapped this one when I found a wrinkle.
- •All The Good Bottles Are EmptyAny bottle in my house that could have strong meds or good booze... they are empty. If you find a full bottle, it's gonna be some 24 hour allergy meds or 4 proof alcohol.