My Mantras: Quotes or Cliches I Catch Myself Saying Often
Inspired by @hillary79
- •"My mission in life is not to find a good parking spot"This is how I stop myself and just put my car somewhere when I am trying to get inside Target.
- •"Water's goooood"I mean this genuinely, water is by FAR my favorite drink. But I used to live with a personal trainer who said it when she would drink water and the other roommates (never me) were drinking soda. So I'm mocking her, but in complete agreement.
- •"I can't. I'm allergic"Usually the truth, only a lie when mayonnaise is involved.
- •"Squatty. Push. Potty."I noticed Twigs only pees when I say things that rhyme with Potty. But I like to give her detailed instructions. This was our compromise. Plus it makes me think of @PeteOnEarth's squatty potty and that's so funny!
- •"No worries!"Same as @hillary79 when people say Thank You. But I think it's when they are thanking me for something silly, like grabbing them a bottled water rather than something I did myself, like a wrapped birthday gift. For those, I say you're welcome.
- •"Suh Cuyt!"This caption misrepresents the pronunciation.
- •"I had a dream about you last night"I always dream, I always remember them, and I usually tell the person in detail. Sometimes I lie about the weird parts because I don't want my boss to know I stole their dog in my dream or something. I soften the edges.
- •"I love that man/lady so much."I have never NOT said this when they are live on TV.
- •"Genuinely"I'm genuine. I like to tell people.
- •"God bless"
- •"Can you make that without cheese?"My tombstone.
- •"I'll be home at the regular time"I say this to my dog. She knows time and English.
- •"In da clerb, we all fam"