People that my dog loves
Inspired by @qbg
- •Me!This isn't necessarily in order. But I'm a single dog-parent, and she's an only-dog child. So, we are very much on the same wave length.
- •Her Mimi (my mom)My mom watches her when I go out of town, and after I return she forgets about me and goes back to Mimi. She loves the two dogs my mom has, of course!
- •The woman who rescued her.She was taken into a Chihuahua rescue at only 2 months old after an unlicensed breeder passed away. She still sees Twigs around once a month and she is Twiggy's official Godmother.
- •My middle sisterThis was the day I got her, and I like to pretend like she grew a lot since then. She is about 4 oz bigger now than she was there. But my sister has been around her for so long she trusts her a lot.
- •My oldest sister@graciagrapes gave Twiggy a new nickname of Twiglette and it's clear she's obsessed with being called it. They had a full weekend of bonding and I'm sure they stayed pen pals once sister moved to Germany.
- •Viola DavisShe can't ignore when Viola is on TV. She loves her. I wonder if she has a secret life where Viola is her real mom when I'm at work.
- •Her Papa (my dad)She is fickle. She really likes him because he ignores her, which is the way to her heart. But he also tells her no. She's not a fan of that word. But she hates when he leaves. She just whines.
- •Her Papa Chuckles (my stepdad)He's so funny. He acts like he doesn't care for dogs. So I tell him I'll put her in the crate while I'm out so she doesn't bother him. He opens the crate minutes after I leave just so he can hang with her.
- •Step sisterIt makes sense. My step sister likes to stay in one spot for hours at a time and/or nap. So does Twiggy.
- •Barack ObamaHe's got that voice. She definitely respects his position as PresidentDad. I'm so happy I adopted a liberal dog.
- •Tom from workI don't have a picture of Tom, but this is exactly what he looks like. I bring little mama to work sometimes and she isn't fond of everyone. Especially the real eager folks (cough Matt cough). But Tom can do no wrong. Maybe she has a crush. He's not even a dog-person so maybe she's trying to turn him.
- •Twiggy says bye!