Thursdays on Fox
- •This is an hour long drama about the first woman to play in the Major Leagues.
- •Ginny Baker is a pitcher, hence the title.
- •I ignorantly assumed this was a show about Moné Davis, but now I see that it may have just been rushed to series due to her fame.
- •The team captain, and catcher is played by a manly Zack MorrisHe is never not handsome. You get to see his crotch a lot, so...
- •The show is quite diverse, although the actual team is missing some color. The characters outside the baseball team are much more interesting to me.
- •Ali Larter, and Mark Consuelos are on the show. Also, MLB is totally integrated into the show, so they can use real team names and player names. Possibly announcers.
- •I really am rooting for Ginny to be a success, she is so young!
- •Her dad is a lot like mine, where you have to work quite hard to impress him. So, I can relate.
- •Fun fact: They were not going to shoot a pilot at all because they had such a hard time casting the lead. The actress, Kylie Bunbury, who was hired is the only one who got a callback.They made the right call.
- •I'm not sure if it's a baseball show or something else. The emotional aspect makes me want you to know its deeper than just a show for baseball fans.
- •Watch Pitch, but you can't watch the second episode without watching the first. It's from the same creators as This Is Us. Trust me.