Signs That I Am Sad
Inspired by @iammeghanmurray
- •I keep falling asleepAs an insomniac, I'm not the kind of person who sleeps. I think I slept 15 hours today, and I'm in bed for the night now. Stress- related narcolepsy maybe? @bsizzle33 has it too.
- •I haven't eatenI stress eat, I depression starve.
- •I took 3 showersTrying to snap out of it
- •I never got dressed today
- •My dog won't leave my sideWhich means she is picking up my depression
- •I never turned on the lights and it was overcast all day
- •I haven't criedI cry when I can comprehend the pain I'm feeling
- •The Cooler episode of New Girl did not make me laugh. Nor did the Jazz Kwon Do episode of Happy Endings.
- •I deactivated my facebook and have been on media black out.
- •I didn't respond to any texts from people who needed to be cheered up.It's usually my job, but today you gotta cheer yourself up.
- •I cussed. Which when I do it, is rare and PG-13. Today, I used every word I knew.
- •I drank less than a cup of waterI'm a fish. Water is my favorite. Today I hate everything.
- •I gave myself a migraine and didn't bother with medicine because I thought I deserved the pain.
- •I looked out my window and realized how easy it would be to run in traffic.
- •I seriously considered eating expired food in hopes I'd get sick and not have to leave the house for a couple more days.
- •I never left the house